2008年7月5日星期六

Hui Sing Food stall

my old classmate come back from Singapore, then ah pai call me for a yamcha at Hui Sing Food stall.
Photobucket
this is kiwi, ppl said he is my brother....lol because his mandarin name is 蔡子威, sound like my name.

Photobucket
Chicken satay and Pig meat satay we ordered.

Talking talking about what happen to our old classmate now.
Haizzz i think the worst one is me, they all now become rich and successful person, some got own business liao.
feel so bad..... compare to them, never feel so empty before. maybe i am a failure lo, things away go against me. hahahahahahaha come laugh at me..hahaha



oyeah this guy is actually not our classmate , who eating a koropok at office... from other class d
Photobucket

1 条评论:

Jayson/ KS/ 杰盛 说...

i come to laugh liao,to show my support:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I TIRE LIAO,SO FAR FOR TODAY,i will laugh again next time i c u