2008年6月30日星期一

What i found out myself

my weird style.....but thanks to some friends that still accept me...lol

1. not good on talking, so prefer use action good to friend

2. i type more than open mouth talk

3. when a person i declear as a friend, i will really good to them, trust them, willing to help them , or make them happy when they feel sad. No matter what, even i busy or even they dont choi me.

4. when a person used me, i prefer don't choi them, cos very tired and waste my time to continue.

5. when i really interest on something, i will try my best to make it perfect, and very serious

6. when force me something that i really no interest... i will cincai do

7. over royalty..... even play online game also loyal to only one guild, real life also loyal to join scount since primany 4. will mouth fight with ppl, if ppl talk bad the group i joined.

8. really hate ppl that is lou shou, 38, talk bad bout me.

9. like to make friend with weird ppl, or ppl have something special, or what skill that can attract me.

10. when i silent infront friends, mostly because something stuck inside my heart or mind, make me confuse and cant think anything, pls slap me wake up

11. like to take care of friends, maybe i am elder sis. but ofcouse...eeh.. also hope friend can good to me back..small small hope..lol

12. i not easy mix with ppl

13. aways do stupid thing....something i also dono what i am doing...

14. aways giv ppl misunderstanding

没有评论: