2008年6月5日星期四

emm myself kua..... my secret life..

since less talk about myself..so start a topic talk about my story.

story begin with a stupid girl born at sibu hospital, then come back kuching stay. When just born the girl dont have much hair, so give ppl call botak.

my mum work at sekolah tunas bakti, a place for criminal under 18 years old. so we stay at hostel there.

the girl dont have much friend that time, thats why she easy get shy and dont talk much. The only friend is classmate, malay neighbor, and those "criminal", still remember the guy name "ah long".

when back house, the girl like ride her bike, catch frog from the small lake, dig hole (because she away watch those story book and dream that some treasure was bury)

she like watch ghostbuster and ninja turtle that kartoon, then she DIY make some of their weapon, acting to catch ghost...haha

this girl very naughty but clever, when her mum sleep, she curi the make-up stuff...and start to draw on her mum face. one day, someone knock the door, her mum wake up, went open d door with her "cat face" @.@"......

Until me 13 years old, my mum retired and we move to tabuan jaya. start my high school life, chung hua middle school no.1

my junior classmate away said me dint talk much, ask 10 reply 1 only. haha, maybe i am bore lol, cos dont really like to talk that time and a very serious person, i dont joke with ppl. i dont have much friend cos i never talk with ppl i dono, even friend walk pass i also wont said hi to them...lol
They start to complaint my style.

the life was happy, went the camping many times.

soon...senior liao, my classmate change, and i meet new ppl. then many story happen, sweet memory with those friends. i try to change, a bit a bit more open my closed heart.... trying to talk more with them.

There are 2 teacher hate me, purposely make me look bad...and look down on me...haizz
so i wan revenge...and show them what i can do.
at then end i got a not bad result la..no.8 in class. and ..class A certificate.

soon, 88 to high school, went for university life.....i wan study design..but parents force me go to Curtin take business course. was very sad that time, even mouth fight with them. But at there end i lost...so kuai kuai went Curtin. Pack my bag last minute, only go meet one of my friend, said 88 to him then leave at the same night.

Start a new life at Curtin...my old friend call me...haha blaming me why leave kuching never inform them.
Stay at hostel there, first time share room with ppl..really not convenient..the girl dont dare off light sleep...T.T pity la me....
my first computer was bought at that time....
Then some reason, the girl quit Curtin.... and went Swinburne study

A new life again. the girl back to her own style again, seldom talk....never join any club or event there.
so not much special stuff happen when study during swinburne.

soon the girl work liao, at one printing company, then 2 months at wedding company then now at newspaper company.

The girls start to talk again, when she form the cosplay club and meet some new friends. another great and sweet memory.

Then the girls continue to archive her dream.....have a band, make more vid..and far more...
.............

2 条评论:

Jayson/ KS/ 杰盛 说...

BeWAre!!!盛Sss...coming.U have 1 Band,i will HAv 2 BANDS,u make more video,i MAKE more MORE viDEOS.wiLL lET U lose Zhang ZHANG,don cry k..hahaha..just bit junk talk for ur post,prove that i come daily,so far la,later maybe weekly i view once,then in the end,i view monthly..hehe

The Fantasy Kingdom 说...

wa, u sure can win me or not? haha, at lease u must learn drum or guitar first :P muakakaka