2008年6月6日星期五

Thanks and thanks

wanna thanks to some ppl who hate me and complait me.. haha.

1. During high school that 2 taechers who hate me, because without them, i will never work hard study. Why they hate me, i think because i dont talk with teacher lo, maybe they think i am very hao lian sombong,目中无人, dint respect them.

2. During university , that business eithic teacher who dislike me, she said if i continue diam diam like that, i will never pass her subject. Cos of that i work hard at the final and get a credit..altot not D la..haha

3. friend who used me, because of that i know what is real friendship.

4. my junior classmate, who away ask me to talk more...haha, altot they know me like that, but they never leave me alone...so touching. They will complait me and giv me advise, because they think me as a real friend,
....and those other classmate who start to accept me as their friend..haha

没有评论: