2008年8月18日星期一

Lonely day

Monday afternoon, really free~ was alone drive car go to the kopitiam next to Crown plaza.
一个人开车到了,Crownplaza 对面的咖啡厅解决午餐,叫了MeeJawa,麻麻地,但分量太少了,就连我也吃不饱。
Order this Mee Jawa, RM3.00 .taste normal lah, just too little...even for me also not enough eat @.@"
Photobucket

Then went to Hock Lee center shopping, finding wallet.....but...still dont have the design i want. I wan black mix with red that kind of color d....haizz.. find so many place also dont have.
后来到了HockLee去找钱包..

Suddenly someone waving hand to me, wondering who s that? oh..look carefully, the guy same class as me from d Government training program. Talking a while about other friends, then i continue my shopping.

saw this japan punk pant at ebay...why kuching dont have?? sob...never have d thing i want here...
Photobucket
Photobucket

没有评论: