2008年8月20日星期三

$$$ buy buy buy

Save some money zo..now time to spend some lo~

first, just ordered a new glasses, original price RM250+ like that, but now got discount till RM203.
since 2 of my friends also ask me go change new one, i also think d old one out date already, plan change..and ngam ngam got promotion. Gonna take it at this saturday.

2nd, still finding a waller.......seem not yet got a design that ngam me yet.

3.... a bag....but then..i seldom use bag...so... no need so fast get yet

4. Pant, i wan pant with special design..example got tie, some logo, drawing....

5. Shirt.....no idea yet...cos kuching really dont have style i like...or anyone got idea? recommend?

6. maybe go repair my PS2....

7. Boot, finding like ff13 versus that type..haha... look cool..

8. Sandal...umm not toilet sandal...is for wear outside d....... current not yet saw the design i want..haizz

9. Go cut hair, but have to wait until my hair long a bit..so can cut the style i wan lah.

没有评论: