2008年8月10日星期日

Basketball at The spring

... one night, kiong bring a basketball to The spring shopping mall.....swt he rent the most expensive place, just to play basketball...really rich ppl. Heard the rental there more than thousand per day wo~~
Photobucket
then...... watching kiong solo performance at there......
Photobucket
me and seng.....also.... join in..... when did our face so thick zo?
then 2 unknown guy join in. But too bad, the spring said spare electric not enough, so close down at 8.00 like that.


-----------

and lets celebrate whole kuching...and sarawak no electric...haha end of world.
thats was fun driving outside, no traffic light, all car drive like satin, stay in the darkness, nice experience.....yeah~~ feel bit scary but syooookk...

but then b4 i went out from my house...i take so long to change cloth, and find my handphone, key......after i went inside my car.. i found that my shirt wear terbalik....swt...fast fast switch inside...and nobody notice that..
reach friend house, suddenly someone get into my car...@.@ shock few seconds, then wake up. haha.. i tot is who go inside my car, cos too dark, and my mood still thinking end of world, really shock me that time.
and cos of too dark... hard to see, i step break very rush, dam near the car in front .

没有评论: